- Developing solution vision that fits the requirements of client’s technology landscape
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Translating business objectives into technical solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Understanding business requirements and work with business and technology leaders, enterprise architects and end-users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution
- Provide thought leadership inputs into the development of the strategic middleware design to enable optimal solutions for clients, including expert level knowledge of MuleSoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client
- Define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organisation, software design and implementation
- Management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
- Apply integration design patterns to deliver required functionality
- Effectively document design and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
- Regularly collaborate with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing and delivering application solutions for enterprise level development and integration projects
- 2+ years’ experience in an Architect role on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (4.x).
- Preferred candidates with MuleSoft Certifications: MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
- Experience Leading Anypoint Platform strategy & implementations that help build an application network using API-led connectivity and ensure a quality solution.
- Demonstrated experience to lead API design and RAML specifications. Strong understanding of full API-lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated experience to lead API Security Design and Implementation.
- Strong understanding of API Connectors.