Senior Test Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for planning and undertake end-to-end test activities such as test script development, test execution & defects management.
- Work with the project team to test functional requirements and estimate completion times in a goal-setting environment.
- Do manual and automation testing with the technologies and framework within a supportive and mentoring environment
- Work collaboratively with Test Manager, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers in project to assess test scenarios and provide test requirements based on risk-based testing methodology.
- Design and Develop Test strategy, Test plan, Test reporting, test conditions, test scripts, test data, and expected results for test streams, including Product Test, Integration Test, Technical Test and Deployment Test
- Must demonstrate effective communication with management, peers, and subordinates, both verbally and in writing
- Leadership skills and ability to drive change using influence and networking
- Good team player and effective leader with a long-term vision
- Understand performance requirements, architectural dependencies at early stages
- Create high quality stress, load and performance cases and associated documents.
- Design, build, execute and monitor performance tests.
- Stakeholder reporting
- Escalate risks and issues appropriately to the leads
- Able to identify, procure and manage environments and data required for testing.
- Define metrics, practices, processes, reports and tools to ensure delivery is managed
- Define and lead the Performance tuning/engineering parameters to meet the business expectations
- Web Services, SOAP, XML messaging
- Good Integration experience with JMeter, BDD, TDD, Automation, Unit Testing, SQL, Web services, and design patterns
- Experience in testing software products
Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience of Automation tools (Selenium, Browser Mob, Load Runner)
- Ability to think logically to organize information
- Experience in writing test scripts
- Ability to re-produce the bugs raised by client